Preheat oven to 425°F and coat 9 in. x 13 in. baking pan with cooking spray.
Mix all ingredients together in a separate bowl, except for pecans.
Arrange mixture in baking pan.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Add pecans and finish with a pinch of Coarse Sea Salt.
Sea Salt Recipes
Sea Salt Sweet Potatoes
- Side Dish
- Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4-6
- Difficulty: Easy
These sweet potatoes are baked with a drizzle of maple syrup until they are tender and lightly browned then topped with pecans and a sprinkle of Morton Coarse Sea Salt for a finishing touch that will turn this simple dish into something special.
- 2 lbs. (about 3 medium) Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ teaspoon Morton® Coarse Sea Salt, plus more for finishing
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Pecan Pieces