Cut potatoes into half or quarters.
Place potatoes and 2/3 cup of Morton® Fine Sea Salt into a large pot. Cover potatoes with cold water and turn the stove on medium-low heat.
Bring potatoes to a boil and cook until a knife easily slides through the middle of the potato, about 25-30 minutes.
Strain potatoes from water and place on a flat baking sheet, do not refrigerate.
While potatoes are cooling, mix mayo, mustard, relish, dill, parsley, lemon, white onion, miso and liquid smoke in a mixing bowl with a whisk until homogenous and smooth.
Carefully fold the dressing into the potatoes. Finish with scallions and Morton® Coarse Sea Salt.
Potato salad can be held in an airtight container under refrigeration for up to 3 days.
- 2-3 lbs small red or fingerling potatoes
- 2/3 cup Morton® Fine Sea Salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 tbsp dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp grated white onion
- 1 cup blonde miso
- 1-2 drops liquid smoke
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced thin
- 1 tsp Morton® Coarse Sea Salt