Preheat oven to 350F.
Season cornbread cubes on all sides with Morton® Fine Sea Salt, pepper, and olive oil. Place cornbread on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, until cubes are golden brown and crispy. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add carrots and poblano and cook for 1 minute.
Add celery, onion, oregano, cumin, coriander and walnuts and cook another 2-3 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
Add vegetable stock and cook another 3 minutes, slightly reducing the stock.
Add parmesan cheese and cornbread and mix well.
Pour mixture into a nonstick shallow baking dish, and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Remove from oven and finish with pomegranate seeds, Morton® Coarse Sea Salt and chopped cilantro.
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 each large poblano chile, chopped, seeds removed
- 1 cup blanched walnuts, chopped
- 4 cups vegetable stock (or turkey stock)
- 8 cups gluten free cornbread, cut into cubes *can be pre-purchased or leftover cornbread
- 1 tsp Morton® Fine Sea Salt
- 2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp Morton® Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped