Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Butter and grease a 9×5-inch baking pan.
In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and Morton® Fine Himalayan Pink Salt.
In a separate bowl, mash the bananas. Whisk in the eggs, butter, and almond milk.
Using a spatula, fold the wet ingredients into the dry, and mix until just combined. Gently mix in the pecans.
Add the batter to the baking pan. Sprinkle the dark chocolate chips evenly over the top of the batter. Sprinkle Morton® Coarse Himalayan Sea Salt evenly over the top to finish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the bread: if it comes out mostly clean with just a few crumbs, it’s ready.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before serving.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Morton® Fine Himalayan Pink Salt
- 4 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (or vegan butter), melted and cooled slightly
- 1/4 cup plain, unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Sprinkle of Morton® Coarse Himalayan Pink Salt