Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Whisk together eggs, heavy cream and salt. If using mashed potatoes, add and whisk until well blended.
Stir in half of the cheese.
Pour into an 8 or 9-inch greased or buttered non-stick round pan or use a 12-cup muffin pan for individual portions.
Top with the vegetables and, if used, diced potatoes.
Top with the bread pieces and remaining cheese.
Bake 35-40 minutes until golden brown or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with the herbs and lettuce, if desired.
Let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing into wedges. Serve immediately.
- 6 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp Morton Fine Sea Salt
- 1 cup leftover shredded cheese, divided
- ½ cup leftover potatoes (mashed, baked, roasted, scalloped)
- 1 cup leftover vegetables (Brussels sprouts, broccoli, green beans), cut in small chunks
- 1 cup leftover bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 tsp leftover fresh herbs (parsley or basil), finely diced (optional)
- ½ cup leftover lettuce, shredded (optional)