Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a small bowl, add all ingredients for the dressing and mix until well-combined. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, carrots, onion, thyme, salt and pepper. Toss and coat with 3 tablespoons of the dressing.
Arrange vegetable mixture in single layer on baking sheet and roast in oven, top shelf for 10-12 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and stir. Return to oven and cook an additional 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through and lightly caramelized.
Remove pan from oven, stir in kale and return to oven for 1-2 minutes. Kale should be lightly wilted, but still very green.
Remove pan from oven and transfer veggie mixture to a large bowl and toss with apples and remaining dressing. Serve immediately.
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 3 cups carrots, cut on the bias into 1” pieces
- 1 medium red onion, sliced 1/2” thick
- 1 large red apple, cut into 1” chunks
- 2 packed cups kale, ribs removed and torn into pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Morton® Coarse Himalayan Pink Salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1.5 ounces apple cider vinegar
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1.5 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon Morton® Fine Himalayan Pink Salt