TOP FLAKE TOPPING SALT
Top Flake Topping Salt is food grade sodium chloride, screened and compacted into flat, smooth-surfaced, rectangular aggregates that provide strong adhesion. Top Flake Topping Salt particles tend to be harder and are less susceptible to attrition during storage and handling than grainer flake salt. Its white, opaque color is visually appealing.
Top Flake Topping Salt complies with Food Chemicals Codex tolerances and federal cGMP standards. It is annually certified as Kosher.
Top Flake Topping Salt contains a minute concentration of yellow prussiate of soda, an additive permitted for food use, as a water-soluble anticaking agent.
- Cereals & Baked Goods: Topping for crackers, breadsticks, seasoned hard pretzels
- Dry Blends & Seasonings: Bouillon Cubes, salad-style seasoned salt, coarse seasonings and rubs
- Dairy: Vat-salted cheddar and Colby, Brine-salted Italian, Swiss, Blue, Brick
- Meat, Poultry & Fish: Dry-cured meats, dry-salted fish
Net weight (lb): 50
L x W x H (in): 20x17x5
Cube (ft³): 0.7
Gross Wt. (lb): 2545
Cube (ft³): 45.1
- *Includes 48" x 40" standard wood pallet @ 70 lbs.
Salt Selection Guide
See how our most popular salt grades are applied to over 80 food applications.