Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
Mix pimento cheese until smooth and enjoy!
Twice-baked crackers are a perfect vessel for the pimento cheese.
- 1 Sleeve saltine crackers– unsalted preferred
- 1 Tbsp. Morton coarse sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup Butter
- Heat oven to 350 ̊ F.
- As the oven is preheating, melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Working in batches, dip crackers in butter and lay on a single layer on sheet tray.
- Sprinkle the tops with Morton coarse sea salt.
- Place in the oven and bake for 6 minutes.
- Serve immediately or wrap and keep for up to 3 days.