Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a bowl, combine the crushed tomatoes, minced garlic, and ® Morton Fine Sea Salt. Spread the mixture evenly on an 18 x 13 sheet pan.
Slice the eggplant, tomatoes, zucchini, and onions into ¼-inch rings. Toss with the olive oil, dried oregano and dried basil to coat evenly.
Layer the vegetables into rows on the sheet pan.
Sprinkle evenly with Morton ® Coarse Sea Salt.
Bake for 45 minutes.
Remove from the oven, and brush with olive oil. Let cool for 5 minutes, sprinkle with the fresh herbs, and serve.
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Morton® Fine Sea Salt
- 1 medium globe eggplant
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 red onions
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons Morton® Coarse Sea Salt
- Fresh thyme sprigs, for garnish