Clean and Protect™
Helps Clean and Prevent Buildup In Your Water Softener.
Morton® Clean and Protect™ contains a patented formula that helps to clean and prevent buildup in your water softener, keeping your softener running smoothly over time. It also helps to prevent mineral buildup in pipes and appliances – helping to extend their life and improve efficiency.*
Morton® Clean and Protect™ is easy to carry, open and pour thanks to special bag features, including a sturdy plastic handle for more comfortable carrying and lifting.
Soft water improves so many elements in your home. When you have soft water, less soap is required to clean your clothes, it’s easier to remove stains from your tubs and bathroom fixtures, your dishes will look cleaner and your hair and skin will even feel softer. What’s more, your pipes and appliances will have less buildup over time, helping you avoid maintenance and repair. Soft water will help save you time, money, and have you feeling at your best.
* Based on external laboratory testing of continuous use of Clean and Protect™ versus plain salt over the life of the softener, using hard water with an average clear-water(ferrous) iron content of 1.1 parts per million (ppm).
Stains on your laundry? Film on your glasses? You may have hard water. Find out by ordering a free water test strip today.
- Check the salt levels, keeping the tank at least 1/2 full
- Fill your softener with two bags of salt every two months
- Available in 25 lb, 40 lb, and 50 lb bags
- Helps clean your water softener while it works to remove hard water minerals
- Helps prevent mineral buildup in pipes and appliances
- Helps improve efficiency and extend the life of appliances of water heaters
- Easy to carry, open and pour bag
- Recommended by softener manufacturers, including Kenmore®, Morton®, Northstar® and Ecopure™
Clean and Protect™ Compares
Why Soft Water Is Better Water
Do you have hard water? Does your skin feel dry? Do your clothes feel rough? Are you battling spotty dishes? Then we may be able to help you.
Whether you’re trying to prevent hard water damage from happening, or trying to fix it after it starts, each of our products are specially formulated to meet your needs.