TFC 999® SALT
Morton TFC 999 Salt is high purity, food grade granulated salt that is cubic in structure. Higher purity helps assure consistent saltiness intensity. Brine treatment, crystallizing technique, and post-crystallizing washing substantially reduce calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and other heavy metals, sulfate and carbonate impurities.
Morton TFC 999 Salt complies with Food Chemicals Codex tolerances and federal cGMP standards. It is annually certified as Kosher.
Morton TFC 999 Salt contains a minute concentration of yellow prussiate of soda, an additive permitted for food use, as a water-soluble anticaking agent.
- Cereals & Baked Goods: Ready-to-eat breakfast cereal, dough salt for breads, rolls, cookies, crackers, biscuits; Frozen/refrigerated dough
- Dairy: Cottage cheese and cream cheese, Vat-salted cheddar and Colby; Brine-salted Italian, Swiss, Blue and Brick; Processed cheese
- Soups, Sauces & Dressings: Pourable salad dressing, soups and sauces
- Meat, Poultry & Fish: Frozen eggs, sausages, franks, bologna, marinades, chill brines; Pickles for ham, bacon, corned beef; Fish fillet, Smoked and brined fish
- Condiments, Spreads & Processed Vegetables: Can brine for vegetables, jar brine, salsa, tomatoes, tomato juice, margarine, mayonnaise, mustard, peanut butter
- Snacks & Sweets: Nuts
Net weight (lb): 50
Gross weight (lb): 50.5
L x W x H (in): 25x13x3
Cube (ft³): 0.5
Gross Wt. (lb): 2545
Cube (ft³): 43
Salt Selection Guide
See how our most popular salt grades are applied to over 80 food applications.