H.G. Blending Salts
HG Blending Salts are food grade granulated salts carefully screened for uniform size and cubical shape. Its consistent particle size contributes to more uniform blending of food ingredients.
TFC H.G. Blending Salt is prepared by treating H.G. Blending Salt with a water-soluble anticaking agent.
H.G. Blending Salts comply with Food Chemicals Codex tolerances and federal cGMP standards. They are annually certified as Kosher.
H.G. Blending Salt contains no additives.
TFC H.G. Blending Salt is treated with a trace of yellow prussiate of soda, an additive permitted for food use, as an anticaking agent.
- Cereals & Baked Goods: Dough salt for breads, rolls, cookies, crackers, biscuits; Bakery mixes, cake mixes; Toppings for snack crackers
- Dairy: Cheddar, Colby, Italian, Swiss, Blue, Brick
- Dry Blends & Seasonings: Breadings, batters, Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs), bakery mixes, cake mixes, table-style seasoned salt; coarse seasonings/rubs, meat cures and tenderizers
- Soups, Sauces & Dressings: Soups, sauces, gravies
- Condiments, Spreads & Processed Vegetables: Mustard, sauerkraut, mayonnaise, tomato sauce, tomatoes, tomato juice
- Meat, Poultry & Fish: Frozen eggs
- Snacks & Sweets: Crackers, dry mixes for desserts and gelatins
- Available in 50 lb. Bags, 80 lb. Bags (H.G. Blending only), and Tote bags - various sizes
Net weight (lb): 50
Gross Wt. (lb): 50.5
L x W x H (in): 24x13x3
Cube (ft³): 0.5
Gross Wt. (lb): 2545
Cube (ft³): 43
*Includes 48" x 40" standard wood pallet @ 70 lbs.
Salt Selection Guide
See how our most popular salt grades are applied to over 80 food applications.