Toss potatoes in olive oil.
Pour Morton® Kosher Salt and thyme in an oven safe dish. Top with fingerling potatoes & roast at 350° F for 15 – 20 minutes, until tender when pierced with a fork.
Remove from oven and top with chili vinaigrette and scallions for garnish.
Chili Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1 Tbsp. Celery, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Chili paste
- 1 cup Olive oil
- 2 cups Scallions, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Morton® Fine Sea Salt
- 1 8 cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger, minced
- 1 cup Chinese sausage, finely chopped
(can substitute salami or ham, diced)
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Water
Chili Vinaigrette Directions:
- In a medium sauté pan on medium heat, mix Chinese sausage, 1 cup scallions and garlic. Cook for about 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add remaining ingredients to the pan and stir until well blended.
- Remove from heat and reserve remaining 1 cup scallions for garnish.