Clean and Protect™ Plus Rust Defense™
Helps Remove Iron Buildup and Prevent Rust Stains.
Morton® Clean and Protect™ Plus Rust Defense™ is specifically designed for use with high iron water. It removes 15 times more iron than plain salt!*
The results? Better tasting water, fewer rust stains in your bathroom and kitchen, and reduced rust stains on laundry and appliances.
Morton® Clean and Protect™ Plus Rust Defense™ is easy to carry, open and pour thanks to our special bag features, including a sturdy plastic handle for more comfortable carrying and lifting.
Soft water and water with less iron buildup improves so many elements in your home. When you have soft water, less soap is required to clean your clothes, you’ll have fewer water and rust stains, your dishes will look cleaner and your hair and skin will even feel softer. What’s more, your pipes and appliances will have less buildup over time, helping you avoid maintenance and repair. Soft water will help save you time, money, and have you feeling your best.
* Per regeneration cycle, based on internal laboratory testing.
Stains on your laundry? Film on your glasses? You may have hard water. Find out by ordering a free water test strip today.
- Check the salt levels, keeping the tank at least 1/2 full
- Fill your softener with two bags of salt every two months
- Available in 40 lb and 50 lb bags
- Helps improve the taste of water
- Helps prevent rust stains in your bathroom and kitchen
- Helps keep laundry and appliances free of rust stains
- Helps prevent scale build-up in water heaters and pipes
- Easy to carry, open and pour bag
Clean and Protect™ Plus Rust Defense™ Compares
Why Soft Water Is Better Water
Up to 85% of American households could benefit from soft water. As the #1 brand of water softener salt, Morton® brings you hard water solutions that can make life better for you and your family.
Whether you’re trying to prevent hard water damage from happening, or trying to fix it after it starts, each of our products are specially formulated to meet your needs.