TOP FLAKE FINE SALT
Top Flake Fine Salt is food grade sodium chloride, fine screened and compacted into flat, smooth-surfaced, rectangular aggregates that provide strong adhesion. Top Flake Fine Salt particles tend to be harder and are less susceptible to attrition during storage and handling than grainer flake salt. Its white, opaque color is visually appealing.
Top Flake Fine Salt complies with Food Chemicals Codex tolerances and federal cGMP standards. It is annually certified as Kosher.
Top Flake Fine Salt contains a minute concentration of yellow prussiate of soda, an additive permitted for food use, as a water-soluble anticaking agent.
- Cereals & Baked Goods: Instant hot breakfast cereal, dough salt for breads and rolls; Toppings for snack crackers, croutons, bread crumbs; Cake mixes
- Dry Blends & Seasonings: Breadings, batters, loose mix, cake mix; textured vegetable protein, soy flour/powder, oil/extract powders, bouillon cubes
- Dairy: Sour cream, dips
- Meat, Poultry & Fish: Chill brines
- Condiments, Spreads & Processed vegetables: Sauerkraut
- Snacks & Sweets: Instant cocoa and drink mixes; Chocolate syrup
Net weight (lb): 50
L x W x H (in): 19x17x5
Cube (ft³): 0.9
Gross Wt. (lb): 2545
Cube (ft³): 41
*Includes 48" x 40" standard wood pallet @ 70 lbs.
Salt Selection Guide
See how our most popular salt grades are applied to over 80 food applications.