TFC 999® FINE SALT
Morton TFC 999 Salt is high purity, fine-screened, food grade granulated salt that is cubic in structure. Higher purity helps assure consistent saltiness intensity. Brine treatment, crystallizing technique, and post-crystallizing washing substantially reduce calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and other heavy metals, sulfate and carbonate impurities.
Morton TFC 999 Fine Salt complies with Food Chemicals Codex tolerances and federal cGMP standards. It is annually certified as Kosher.
Morton TFC 999 Fine Salt contains a minute concentration of yellow prussiate of soda, an additive permitted for food use, as a water-soluble anticaking agent.
- Cereals & Baked Goods: Dough salt for breads, rolls; Frozen/refrigerated dough; Topping for croutons, bread crumbs; Cake mixes
- Dry Blends & Seasonings: Cake mixes, textured vegetable protein, soy flour powder; oil/extract powders, table-style seasoned salt, seasoning premix, marinades
- Dairy: Sour cream, dips, cottage cheese, cream cheese; Vat-salted cheddar and Colby; Continuous process cheddar and Colby
- Soups, Sauces & Dressings: Pourable salad dressing, seasoning premixes for salads
- Meat, Poultry & Fish: Frozen eggs, sausages, franks, bologna, chill brines, seasoning premixes, fish fillet
- Condiments, Spreads & Condiments: Mayonnaise, peanut butter, sauerkraut
- Snacks & Sweets: Instant cocoa and drink mixes; Chocolate syrup; Gelatin mixes
Net weight (lb): 50
Gross weight (lb): 50.5
L x W x H (in): 25x13x3
Cube (ft³): 0.5
Gross Wt. (lb): 2545
Cube (ft³): 43
*Includes 48" x 40" standard wood pallet @ 70 lbs.
Salt Selection Guide
See how our most popular salt grades are applied to over 80 food applications.