Extra Fine Refined Sea Salt
Extra Fine Refined Sea Salt is food grade granulated salt harvested from the waters of the San Francisco Bay. It is carefully purified, recrystallized and screened to produce a smaller, “extra fine” particle size.
Morton Extra Fine Refined Sea Salt complies with Food Chemicals Codex tolerances and federal cGMP standards. It is annually certified as Kosher.
Morton Extra Fine Refined Sea Salt is treated with ultra fine tricalcium phosphate, a free flowing, anticaking additive approved as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe).
- Cereals & Baked Goods: Instant hot breakfast cereal; Dough salt for breads, rolls, cookies, crackers, biscuits, frozen/refrigerated dough; Icings/fillings; Topping for snack crackers, croutons and bread crumbs; Cake mixes; Dough conditioners, yeast foods
- Dry Blends & Seasonings: Breadings, batters, cake and bakery mixes, dough conditioners, yeast foods, soy flour/powder, oil/extract powders, table-style seasoned salt, soups, sauces and gravies
- Snacks & Sweets: Chips, cheese puffs, popcorn, nuts, instant cocoa and drink mixes, coatings/crème centers and instant pudding
- The uses described above are subject to revision and/or changes based upon nutritional and manufacturing criteria.
- Available in 50 lb. Bags and Tote Bags - various sizes
Net weight (lb): 50
Gross weight (lb): 50.5
L x W x H (in): 24.5x13x3
Cube (ft³): 0.5
Gross Wt. (lb): 2545
Cube (ft³): 46
*Includes 48" x 40" standard wood pallet @ 70 lbs.
Salt Selection Guide
See how our most popular salt grades are applied to over 80 food applications.